Monday, June 1, 2009

Thank goodness it's the weekDAY!

Phew! Survived another busy weekend!

Let's see it started on Friday with Campbell Union School District's Exhibition panelist. Went on to Saturday with my brother's birthday party and my son's children's choir recital. Sunday with sunday school, my son's sport program's picnic and a conference review meeting.

Not even a time to really breathe!!

Back to the grind of looking for a job. At least I got an enthusiastic call back from NetApp. It's one of the groups that I had worked with (and the 2nd level manager is someone I worked with). That's always nice.

Been looking for a FREE web hosting site for my instructional music stuff. To ease setup, I'm going to go with PayPal donations to start. And I'm still looking for a decent free hosting site.

No comments:

Post a Comment